Order by midnight Wednesday for nationwide* delivery on Friday! FREE DELIVERY when you spend over £300. For festive delivery dates, please click here.
This case contains one each of:
Dhondt-Grellet, Dans un Premier Temps, Extra Brut
Georges Laval, Garennes, Extra Brut
JL Vergnon, Hautes Mottes, Brut Nature, 2011
Olivier Horiot, Soléra, Brut Nature
Tarlant Rosé Zero
Francoise Bedel et Fils, 'Entre Ciel et Terre', Extra Brut
All of these Champagnes are picked to pair with the natural flavours of seasonal autumnal dishes, from chestnuts to pomegranate to butternut squash and cranberries.
There's a wine for every part of the party - the Dhondt-Grellet makes a great aperitif, the Hautes Mottes makes a great main course wine, and the Tarlant Rose Zero is a great dessert pairing.
In Sandia's opinion, these six bottles make a whole day Christmas drinking line up - her suggestion is to do as follows ...
1. Start with the Tarlant Rose Zero as your Christmas breakfast drink
2. Whilst you open your presents, sip on the Dhondt Grellet DPT
3. Prep Christmas dinner with a glass of Georges Laval Garennes
4. Enjoy both the Hautes Mottes and the Solera whilst you eat dinner
5. The Francoise Bedel makes a great late-night cheese platter wine!